Skip to main content

Day 001: I'm Starting Again | Pratham Pol's Build in Public Journey

Day 001 — I'm Starting Again.


20 August 2026

I'm starting again.
Not because everything before this was useless.
Because I finally understand that thinking about building and actually building are two very different things.

I've had ideas.
A lot of them.

Some became projects. Some became half-finished folders on my laptop. Some died somewhere between "this is going to be huge" and "I'll do it tomorrow." ๐Ÿ˜‚
(เค‰เคฆ्เคฏा เค•เคฐเคคो เคฎ्เคนเคฃเคคा เคฎ्เคนเคฃเคคा เค–ूเคช เค•ाเคนी เค‰เคฆ्เคฏाเคš เคฐाเคนिเคฒं.)

So this time, I'm doing something different.
I'm documenting the whole process.
Not just the wins.

Not just screenshots of things that look impressive.
The failures too.


Who am I?
I'm Prathmesh Pol, but most people know me as Pratham.
I'm from Pune, Maharashtra, and I'm currently focused on building things around:
Startups & business
Digital marketing
AI & automation
Web development
Communities
Creator/influencer marketing
Renewable energy
Freelancing
Content creation

Basically, I'm trying to become the person who can take an idea → build it → sell it → improve it.
Still learning that last part. ๐Ÿ˜…


What am I building?
Right now, there are three major things I'm working on.

๐Ÿด ROBIN
A community for builders, creators, students, freelancers and entrepreneurs.
The idea is simple:
Don't just consume. Build.
I want ROBIN to become a place where people can find teammates, work on real projects, learn by doing and actually create things.
(เคซเค•्เคค เคฌोเคฒाเคฏเคšं เคจाเคนी — เค•ाเคนीเคคเคฐी เคฌเคจเคตाเคฏเคšं.)


๐Ÿค The Pune Collab Co.
A digital marketing, influencer marketing and lead-generation agency.
The goal is to help businesses get:
Attention → Influence → Leads → Growth
Starting from Pune, but I don't want the business to remain limited to Pune.



And then there's the 100-project challenge.
I'm also building a long-term portfolio of projects.
100 web development projects.
100 digital marketing projects.
100 sales attempts.
100 pieces of content.
And probably a ridiculous number of things I haven't even thought of yet.
The point isn't to collect "100" like a Pokรฉmon.

The point is to learn by doing.
Every project should teach me something.
Every failure should leave behind a lesson.
Every successful experiment should become a system.


Why am I documenting this?
Because I don't want to look back five years from now and only remember the polished version.

I want to remember:
"This was the day I started."
I want to be able to open this blog years later and see:
Day 001 → Day 100 → Day 500 → Day 1,000
and actually see the progression.

From not knowing something...
to learning it...
to building it...
to eventually teaching someone else.
(เค†เคœ เคœे เคถिเค•เคคोเคฏ, เค‰เคฆ्เคฏा เค•เคฆाเคšिเคค เค•ोเคฃाเคฒा เคถिเค•เคตเคคा เคฏेเคˆเคฒ.)


What you'll find here
This blog is going to become my public build journal.
I'll document:
Building businesses
What I'm trying, what works, what doesn't.
Learning technology
Web development, software, AI, automation and tools.
Digital marketing
Campaigns, lead generation, content, social media and experiments.
Building ROBIN
Community building, people, projects, events and experiments.
Building TPCC
Agency operations, clients, marketing experiments and sales.

Failures
Because there will definitely be some.
Actually, let's be realistic.
There will be many. ๐Ÿ˜‚

No fake "overnight success" story.
I'm not going to pretend I have everything figured out.

I don't.

I'm building while learning.
Sometimes I'll make a smart decision.
Sometimes I'll make a decision that makes me question my own intelligence 24 hours later.
(เค…เคธं เคนोเคคं. เคฌเคฐंเคš เคนोเคคं.)

But I'll document both.
Because that's the interesting part.


Day 001 starts here.
Today isn't about claiming that I'm going to become a successful entrepreneur.
It's about doing the work that would eventually make that statement true.
So this is the beginning.
Pratham Pol.
Pune, Maharashtra.
Day 001.
Building businesses.
Building communities.
Building software.
Learning marketing.
Learning technology.
Making mistakes.
Trying again.
And documenting all of it.
Let's see where this goes.
(เคšเคฒा, เค†เคคा เค–เคฐंเคš เคธुเคฐुเคตाเคค เค•เคฐूเคฏा.)

Comments